What happened was when I created my KPIs everything was looking correct. But when I dragged in the hour value, I kept on getting an Unknown in my results set for my KPI Goal.
Below I will explain how this came about and how I got it resolved.
1. Below is what my KPI Goal looked like as described in the above error
b. As you can see above I have an Unknown which is causing it to look untidy and incorrect.
2. Initially I thought that this had to do with the actual way I had complied the KPI Goal.
a. This was because I was going back 7 days to the same hour as shown with the KPI Goal Expression below:
((ParallelPeriod([Date].[Date Hierarchy].[Full Date],7,[Date].[Date Hierarchy].CurrentMember),
ParallelPeriod([Time].[Time Hierarchy].[Hour],0,[Time].[Time Hierarchy].CurrentMember))
3. So after playing around with the KPI Goal Expressions for a while I thought to go and check the Time Dimension instead.
4. I then found the following under the Properties for the Time Dimension, by right clicking on the actual name of my Dimension and then selecting Properties
5. I then changed the UnknownMember from Visible to Hidden as shown below.
6. I then did a Process Full on my Dimension, after which I had to the process my cubes in order to get them back into a query able state.
7. After which I refreshed my spreadsheet and I now saw the following: